Mini Me Debrief Voki


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Number 3

OK, so I had a look last night at what Allison Miller and her crew were up to. I'm happy to say it was time well spent. It seems you guys have done a lot of work for me. Allison's Headstart e-induction is looking good. Obviously a work in progress but it gives me some ideas.....
I followed some of the links there and downloaded Audacity and Camtasia. Both are likely contenders for the final work. I also looked at the Voki stuff and can see some cool potential there. Maybe you'll see a voki here soon.....

I was at Sfera's today up in Modbury and had some quality conversations with both Andy and Mark. They both seem enthusiastic about my ideas and were willing to help. I hope to see an email soon from Andy with some diagrams and Policies and Procedures which will really get the ball rolling!

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

theother66 (formally MadMiller) said...

Hi Rhys

I'm glad you enjoyed the Headstart e-induction. As you mentioned it is a work in progress and working within the TAFE SA boundaries restricts what we can do to 'bright it up' - but I'm working on that.

Rhys

Rhys
What I do best!