Mini Me Debrief Voki


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Progress

Today I took some more photos at Sferas. I plan on using some of these in conjunction with some photos from our current stock to integrate them into some ARED resources.

I bought a (512mb) flash drive for playing with at edayz. I know it is a little small but funds are a bit tight..... Well it is my own money after all. I hope to get to the ARED workshops at edayz as a priority and now have the info on my flash which will help me create some resources.

I have emailed Adam with the details of some software I want our IT department to download to help me with some digital manipulation (hope that doesn't sound rude). I use Gimp at home for playing around with photos and creating logos. It is pretty techo and takes some getting used to but it is free and powerful.

Mark Welchman from Sferas emailed me the Sferas Policies and Procedures today and this will form the basis for the Moodle e induction.

Adam will be creating a new moodle classroom for my project soon... Once this is done I think the rest will start falling in to place.

1 comment:

Marlene Manto said...

Great to hear that you'll be at e-Dayz Rhys. You will have to make a point of filling out the evaluation form as you will go into the running to win a flash drive...or a free Toolbox. :-)

Rhys

Rhys
What I do best!