Mini Me Debrief Voki


Get a Voki now!

Monday 17 September 2007

Seems that a few folks are getting in and checking out this blog after all. So to direct you to a not so boring LearnScope website Marlene says you should you should actually go to here as it is much more informative. Thanks Marlene!

I spent a little bit of time today getting my LearnScope mini project plan sorted so I can get it sent to Marlene and the team ASAP. I guess the big thing I need to focus on is not going over time on this elearning stuff (right Adam ......) so I have decided I will have to update the blog at night (yes in my own time ;-) The problem is that it takes so long to get a good look at a lot of the tools out there so it seems that I will be spending a bit of time doing it at home. (can I put that in my PD folder to make the auditors happy?). I just had a look at the LearnScope edna Moodle and replied to some posts there. Next on the agenda is a look at Allison Miller's project to give me a few ideas........

No comments:

Rhys

Rhys
What I do best!